The State of Skills 2020
in the Apparel Industry
Take the survey in your preferred language, in just 10 minutes of your time:
Take the survey and enter the lucky draw to win a MOTIF All-Access Pass
Have your say!
Following on the success of the 2018 State of Skills in the Apparel Industry Report, MOTIF is launching a new survey and report for publication in 2020, with Alvanon as the lead sponsor and the renewed support of major industry organisations.
This Fall, we are setting out again to see what has changed in the past two years. Are companies investing more in training? Are there new concerns around the future of work and the skills that will be required across the supply chain?
This updated insight, garnered globally and covering the full apparel and textile industry value chain, from design and development through to the factory and retail environment, will inform talent development, business strategies as well as address specific skill gaps.
The survey will address key issues including:
• In which areas is the industry experiencing skill gaps? Within internal teams or supply chain partners?
• In what ways are businesses being hindered by skill shortages?
• Which area/s should be prioritized for immediate training?
• What are the road blocks experienced by the industry for up-skilling and talent development?
We want to hear from you
• C-Suite / Senior Executives
• HR, L&D, Training Professionals
• Department Heads
The online survey will require no more than 10 minutes of your time to complete. Upon survey completion, you can opt to receive the State of Skills Survey Analysis Report, to be published in March 2020.
Stand a chance to be 1 of the 5 lucky winners of a MOTIF All-Access Pass per month (October-December 2019)