A series of comprehensive workshops providing practical hands-on skills for anyone
working with apparel product.
A typical Alvanon workshop will:
- Provide Alvanon insight into the best practices on tactical topics.
- Give participants an opportunity to share their specific challenges.
- Allow time to network with peers in a neutral peer-to-peer setting.
These workshops sell out quickly, so purchase tickets as soon as possible to reserve a spot.
San Francisco Workshops:
Speed to Market: Skills in the Fitting Room
Thursday Sept 25th, 9am – 12:30pm
- Preparing for the Fit Session
- Fitting for Functionality
- Achieving Consistent Results
- Creating an Environment for Open Feedback
Working Digital: What Does This Mean for You?
Thursday Sept 25th, 1:30 – 5pm
- 3D vs Digital – What’s the Difference?
- How the Digital Revolution Affects the Fashion Industry
- 3D Now and Future – Tips for 3D Success
- E-Commerce Optimization – Improving How We Communicate w/ Customers
Apparel Testing: Which Test and Why?
Friday Sept 26th, 9am-12:30pm
- Definition and Differences
- Defining Objectives
- Choosing Wearers
- How to Conduct Tests
- How to gather actionable results
- Flowing results into production
Brand teams in attendance at past workshops: Adidas, Brooks Running Company, Colony Brands, Columbia, Eddie Bauer, Filson, Lululemon, Nike, Patagonia, Outdoor Research, SAXX Underwear, VF Corporation, and Zumiez among others.
Tickets are available on Eventbrite.
Event details are subject to change.